Getting and collecting data for Icd 10 code for fracture of right fibula Icd-10-cm code s82.401 – unspecified fracture of shaft of. Fracture of the Distal Femur in this page.
- Icd 10 code for stress fracture, right fibula m84.363
2017 ICD-10 code for a stress fracture, the right fibula is m84.363.
- 2017 ICD-10-cm diagnosis codes s82.4* : fracture of shaft
Home > 2017 ICD-10-cm diagnosis codes > injury, fracture of the lower leg, s82.441 displaced spiral fracture of shaft of right fibula.
- Icd 10 code for distal right fibula fracture – yak.aioei.work
Icd 10 code for distal right fibula fracture. ICD10 code for distal right fibula fracture. coders will need very specific information in order to code for fractures.
- Icd-10-cm code s82.64 – nondisplaced fracture of lateral
Icd-10-cm code s82.64 nondisplaced fracture of lateral malleolus of right fibula. the 7th character must always be the 7th position of a code. e.g. the ICD-10-cm.
- 2012 ICD-9-cm diagnosis codes 823.* : fracture of tibia
823 fracture of tibia and fibula; 823.0 fracture of upper end of tibia and fibula closed; 823.00 closed fracture of upper end of tibia alone convert 823.00 to ICD-10-cm.
- Icd-10 code for unspecified fracture of shaft of right
Icd-10 code s82.401 for unspecified fracture of shaft of the right fibula is a medical classification as listed by who under the range -injuries to the knee.